Terms and Conditions
• You do not have to register as a user to make a purchase, all the necessary data can be added while filling in the order form for a purchase. However, if you register as a user, you will be able to save your contact details in your user account and you will not have to enter these data again while filling in the order form for a purchase. If necessary, you can always correct the saved contact details while entering your account and selecting MY ACCOUNT / ADDRESSES –> EDIT or MY ACCOUNT / ACCOUNT DETAILS.
• Choose a product from the e-shop.
NB! Be sure to check whether you have chosen the right options for you in case of products that have several options!
• Click the button ADD TO CART that is displayed next to the product picture. The selected product is automatically added to the shopping cart.
• To view the contents of the shopping cart, click the button CART in the upper right-hand corner of the page. You can change the amount of the products in the shopping cart in the respective column – change number in box and click UPDATE CART. To remove a product from the shopping cart, click the remove button near the product picture. To go back to the catalogue of products, click the CONTINUE SHOPPING button.
• In case you have a coupon code, enter it in the COUPON text field, then click the APPLY COUPON button.
• To complete the purchase, click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT, fill in all the required fields.
• Choose the payment method, check the Terms & Conditions, finally click the button PLACE ORDER.
• After placing the order, a notice is displayed on the screen, showing that your order has been received and immediately a confirmation of the order will also be sent to your e-mail address.
• All the prices are in euros and contain the value added tax 20%.
• The delivery fee is added to the price depending on the target country the goods will be delivered to and the shipment weight.
Direct Bank Transfer Payment
After confirming the order the invoice will be sent to your e-mail address. Please insert the order number under the transfer description. If the payment is not received in our account in 7 days after the order form was filled in, we shall consider it as an intention to dispense with the purchase and we shall cancel your order. After a prepayment has been transferred to our account, we shall send to your e-mail a letter of confirmation that your order will be delivered. The letter of confirmation indicates the time and method of delivery. If you have ordered products with different delivery times by a single order, the time of delivery of the order is given according to the product with the longest time of delivery.
ZIZI Disain OÜ orders products from the producers, and therefore the times of delivery for different products may vary from 1–2 weeks, depending on the location of the supplier, stock on hand and production cycle. Should, for some reason, the time of delivery of the ordered item appear to be much longer than the time indicated in the e-shop, we shall certainly let you know in good time. If you wish, you can cancel or change the order.
ZIZI Disain OÜ uses Eesti Post as the method of delivery. The ordered products will be delivered to the post office that is the closest to the address indicated in the order. The average time of delivery of standard parcels posted before the post exchange of the post office to the local post office of the addressee in Estonia is the next but one working day after the date of posting.
The notice of arrival of the postal item is sent to the post box not later than the next working day.
Eesti Post does not deliver parcels or notices of arrival of parcels during national holidays and public holidays. Parcels or notices of arrival of parcels are delivered on the working day following a national holiday or public holiday.
The delivery of parcels in a country of destination outside Estonia takes place according to the terms of delivery of the respective country of destination.
100% of the whole order + delivery fee must have been paid before the delivery.
Before completing your order, please always check the correctness of the contact details you submit in order to avoid delays and misunderstandings upon delivery of products. ZIZI Disain OÜ cannot be held liable for any delays in the delivery of products or misunderstandings in case the delay or misunderstanding is caused by inaccuracy or incorrectness of data submitted by the purchaser while filling in an order form. If it becomes evident that, for any reason, we are not able to deliver the ordered products, we shall contact you in good time and inform you about the lack of the ordered product. You will be able to choose something else instead of the missing product. We shall certainly contact you if there is any delay in the delivery of the product for whatever reason.
Return of products and terms of guarantee
• Products can be returned within 14 days after receipt of the products by submitting an application by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the reason for returning and manner of returning the products in your application. The purchaser shall cover the expenses related to the returning of the products. The returnable products must be unused. If the returnable products have been used and/or damaged, ZIZI Disain OÜ will be entitled to refuse to accept the products.
• If the products purchased from us turn out to be defective, we shall replace the products, provided that you have the purchase invoice, within two years. If the given product is no longer produced at that time, we shall return the money paid for it. We shall incur the delivery expenses upon replacement of the product.
• We are sorry but we cannot be held liable for: (1) damage to a product that has occurred through the purchaser’s fault; (2) defects that have been created as a result of non-purposeful use of a product; (3) wear and tear of a product upon normal use of the product.
• ZIZI Disain OÜ shall not be liable for any changes in the color hues of products, deriving from the color settings of computer monitors and/or hue variations of the producer’s production lot.
• ZIZI Disain OÜ shall not be liable for damage caused to a purchaser or delay in the delivery of a product in case the damage or delay in delivery of the product is caused by any circumstances that are beyond our control and were not and could not have been anticipated (Force Majeure).
• ZIZI Disain OÜ shall use the personal data disclosed by the customer only for executing the order of the customer, and shall not disclose any information that has become known to us in the course of purchasing to any third parties, except to co-operation partners for the delivery of the order, and in cases provided for by law.
In addition to the present terms and conditions, the legal relationship arising upon the purchasing of products via the e-shop of ZIZI is regulated by legislation of the Republic of Estonia. We shall be happy to answer all your questions sent in writing email@example.com or by phone +372 644 1222. ZIZI Disain OÜ, Vene 12, Tallinn, Eesti.